Cloud Computing is gaining increasing attention within enterprises of all shapes and sizes, but few technologists actually know how to properly scope, design, and construct Cloud solutions. Taking standard software applications, databases, and user interfaces and deploying them in a Cloud environment is a recipe for disaster. Proper scoping, usage modeling, and careful design are all essential to success in the Cloud.
This OpenStack cloud architecture training will let you gain a deep and practical understanding of the benefits and challenges associated with cloud computing and how to address them at the design stage of your projects. We use the components of the OpenStack project to expose students to cloud deployment best practices and reference example cloud implementations, providing valuable insight for anyone building a new cloud environment through internal program and configurations
Professionals holding this level of knowledge have continually helped their companies with successful deployments and migrations.
A Candidate is able to perform the following tasks :
- Deploy and Configure their own public or private cloud without any framework or automation tools
- Be in a position to configure the various OpenStack components to create your own reliable and scalable private cloud infrastructure
- Understand how a cloud-based IT infrastructure differs from a conventional data center design
- Be familiar with the terminology used by cloud professionals and understand OpenStack-related concepts
- Be in position to deploy a private cloud environment based on OpenStack
- Understand the various Linux networking, storage, configuration and provisioning techniques available in the enterprise world, especially the ones that are part of the OpenStack project
- Be able to evaluate the security risks associated with cloud computing and how to address them
Hiring IT professionals who are OpenStack IaaS architect allows many organizations to increase their ratio of servers to administrators, enabling them to be more cost effective in building out their infrastructures without needing to bring on additional resources.
To Read More – http://www.linuxworldindia.org/cloud-computing-open-stack-architect-training.php